Interstate Vinyl Replacement Windows
5200 Series Vinyl Replacement Window
Replacing windows in your home can be one of the most rewarding projects towards improving its comfort, value, and appearance. Making the right window choice is important. You want to be sure they are energy efficient, easy to operate and maintain, look beautiful, and are long-lasting.
Recent breakthroughs in engineering and designs now make vinyl windows among the best choices to complement your home’s beauty and style. Combined with the latest technology in insulated glass, they meet or exceed Energy Star requirements predicted for the next decade.
Model 5200 Replacement Vinyl Windows feature state-of-the-art materials and precision manufacturing details to create added value and a beautiful appearance at a reasonable price.
Model 5200 Double Hung Features
- Fully welded frame & sash
- New Light Lift™ SP Sash Balance System
- Duralite™ warm edge insulated glass spacer system
- Full lift handle
- True sloped sill
- 3/4” insulated glass
- Optional Low E/Argon gas
- Optional grids between the glass
- Exterior glazed
- White only
- Beveled exterior profile
- Custom Sizes
- Half screen standard; optional fullscreen
- 3 1/4” jamb
- Replacement only
Available in Double Hung, Single Hung, Single Slider, 3-Lite Slider, Picture Window and Architectural Shapes
Interstate CompositWood Windows
CompositWood material combines the beauty of wood with superior, rot-proof durability and no-maintenance attributes of vinyl.
CompositWood, the next generation of windows, is a revolutionary material blended with a timeless design that surpasses the ambitions of even the most well-known window manufacturers.
9800 CompositWood Window
CompositWood blends the elegant appearance of a true wood window with the maintenance freedom of vinyl, the strength of metal, cutting-edge energy-saving, and operational features into a beautiful and durable window system. Frames and sashes are made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an “engineered composite”, super tough, solid core material. A permanent color surface technology called “SuperCap™” is fused to the core materials during the extrusion process. The result is an extremely durable, weatherable, and fade-resistant product that is far superior to other window framing materials.
CompositWood provides the warmth of a finely milled wood window without the problems associated with wood.
Exclusive Supercap™ Surface Technology
SuperCap provides a permanent pre-finished surface that performs in the harshest of weather conditions. Proven with years of extreme outdoor sun exposure testing in Florida and Arizona, SuperCap meets or exceeds AAMA 613 color standards. A lifetime of virtually no-maintenance benefits for homeowners, this tough, capped surface protects against yellowing from ultraviolet light exposure, erosion, chalking, and cracking to keep windows and doors looking good over time. The cap brings protective ingredients to the profile surface, where they provide superior weathering performance. Also, the SuperCap surface layer is integral and fusion-bonded into the profile.
Advanced Technology Provides Superior Energy-Efficiency, Comfort and Durability
CompositWood Windows offer superior performance because it combines the latest in composite material technology with the best performing glass options. The CompositWood material combines the beauty of wood with superior, rot-proof durability and no-maintenance attributes of vinyl. It’s a superior insulator compared to fiberglass, wood or aluminum. Combine this advanced material with the highest performing glazing, and you get greater energy savings, comfort, and durability.
- Thermally superior composite material reduces energy transfer better than wood, vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum.
- More energy efficiency means greater savings on monthly heating & cooling costs.
- Available with the highest-performance glass system for maximum savings.
- Surpasses ENERGY STAR® energy performance criteria.
- CompositWood windows have multiple weatherstrip paths with interlocking sash and jambs to reduce air infiltration.
- More comfort – without air drafts you stay warmer in Winter, cooler in Summer.
- Classic wood window design enhances the value and beauty of your home – inside and out.
- Premium performance hardware ensures easy cleaning & operation.
What Is CompositWood?
CompositWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an “engineered composite”, super tough, solid core material. A permanent color surface technology called “SuperCap™” is fused to the core materials during the extrusion process.
CompositWood is simply the best window you can buy. It provides the warmth of a finely milled wood window without the problems associated with wood.
Nothing defines a home like the elegance and warmth of wood windows, but the maintenance problems and expenses associated with wood are simply overwhelming.
- Metal and vinyl-clad wood windows were only partial solutions. In the industry-wide pursuit of window excellence, CompositWood is the answer.
- Classic wood window design frame and sash for added curb appeal.
- Solid core frame and sash for superior thermal performance.
- True sloped sill for fast water run-off and easy cleaning.
- Draftblocker™ off-set compression sash design for an air-tight seal and added security.
- Light Lift™ SP (Superior Performance) balances for easy operation.
- Integral off-set balance pockets and multiple weather-strip paths to reduce air infiltration.
- Tripled-secured sash & frame corners: mortise & tenon joined chemically or fusion-welded frame and sash, stainless-steel screw-fastened.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning from inside your home.
- Exclusive Light Lift™ SP (Superior Performance) Sash Balance System on all CompositWood Double Hung Windows.
Inside, select solid SuperCap® white or CompositWood’s real Eastern pine veneer that can be stained or painted to suit your needs. Outside, choose from SuperCap white or SuperCap bronze (white interior); 15 in-stock factory painted colors; over 30 special order colors; and virtually unlimited custom-matched colors (15-year paint warranty).
Constant Force, Constant Clean, T-Lock Balance
CompositWood double-hung windows are built exclusively with the Light-Lift SP (Superior Performance) Balance System. Light-Lift SP insures consistent, easy-to-manage tension whether opening or closing. It has built-in dust plugs which help keep coils free of dust and debris and also act as weatherstripping, for additional energy efficiency.
Incredible Thermal Values
Dual Energy Saver
Triple Fuel Saver™
Integrity's windows and doors are made with Ultrex® Fiberglass, an innovative material created 20 years ago.
For two decades now, Ultrex has outlasted and outperformed the competition on virtually every measurable scale.
Triple Fuel Saver Plus™
Triple Fuel Saver Max
* Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 meet rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. CompositWood has been awarded the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient mark for 2017.
Climaguard™ Low E Glass and Argon Gas Add Comfort and Energy Savings
Low E is a transparent metallic oxide coating applied onto a glass surface. The coating allows short-wave energy to pass through but reflects long-wave infrared energy, which lowers the U-value and that means more energy savings. An odorless, colorless, tasteless, non-toxic gas, argon is six times denser than air. It is used to replace air between the glass panes to reduce thermal energy transfer and heat loss.
ClimaGuard glass has heat reflective coatings – microscopically thin layers of metal and metal oxide that filter energy by keeping warmth inside in winter and outside in summer.
Interstate Windows Product Brochures